In order to receive services (or continue receiving services) from HealthNet, patients are required to go through an enrollment interview to determine eligibility. This occurs every Wednesday from 1:30p until 3:30p. Appointments are not accepted and individuals are seen on a first come first serve basis.
**2013 Re-enrollment and new enrollment is currently underway! ALL current patients of HealthNet MUST complete re-enrollment no later than 4-24-13 in order to avoid a lapse in services!!**
We will be re-enrolling as many patients as we can each day depending on the number of enrollment volunteers we have available. The number we will be able to enroll will be posted in the hallway each week. On average we will be able to re-enroll between 15 and 30 patients each week.
**We will be accepting a VERY LIMITED number of new patients each Wednesday starting February 6, 2013. This will be on a first come first serve basis! We highly recommend coming before 1:30pm to have a better chance at getting enrolled!**
Remember to bring ALL DOCUMENTS with you!! This includes financial documents of other individuals in your household! For example, if you live with your parents and they provide assistance (let you live rent free, pay bills, pay for food, etc.) we would need their financial documents (pay stubs, taxes, proof of other income sources, etc.) Failure to bring ALL required documents will result in having you come back another day.
2012 Taxes will be due at HealthNet on or before April 24, 2013. You CAN enroll without having your 2012 tax return, however you MUST bring them to us prior to April 24, 2013. Failure to do so will make you ineligible for ALL HealthNet services until the tax return is brought in! If you do not file taxes, we will have you sign a 4506-T form.
Please bring the following documents with you to your enrollment appointment:
If you are missing documents, you will NOT be able to re-enroll and will be asked to return another week.
- 1. Proof of Residence
- a. Driver's License or picture ID
- b. A piece of mail with your name and address on it
- 2. Employment
- a. If employed, bring in (2) current check stubs
- b. If other individuals live in your household, please bring (2) of their current pay stubs
- c. If unemployed, please bring documentation showing the weekly amount you are receiving
- 3. Proof of Health Care Denial
- a. Please bring Federal Medical Assistance or BadgerCare Denial Letter (you must apply at access.wi.gov and print denial letter)
- 4. 2012 Tax Information (Note: 2012 Tax Information will not be due at HealthNet until April 24, 2013)
- a. 1040EZ: Page (1)
- b. 1040: Pages (1-2)
- c. Schedule C (self-employed): Pages (1-2)
- 6. Other Documentation to Provide
- a. Food stamp letter (with amount shown)
- b. Rental assistance letter (with amount shown)
- c. Disability/Social Security income (letter showing amount deposited, please no bank statements)
- d. Child support letter (with amount shown)
- e. Pension Income (letter with amount shown)
- f. Documentation for all other sources of income(with amount shown)
Please call HealthNet 608-756-4638 for more information.